BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

01/03/10 @4:30AM- It's Late, And I'm Up, Workin..

So here it is, 4:30 in the morning, and i'm still up getting things ready for the expansion of Hood Politics.  The growth of the show has been more than I was originally expecting. It started off as just something to do, but now has developed somewhat of an audience. And with that, comes a whole lot more responsibility, as well as commitment. I've recently purchased two new cameras, from Nikon, as well as better audio production equipment. Still in the process of cementing, a more permanent crew, as well as cast. Though I enjoy the show's current cast, some of us are on different levels, as well as paths, when it comes to our everyday life. With that in mind, I'm looking for more goal-oriented individuals. lol. So I will continue to search, until I find exactly what I am looking for. I've been thinking of an idea, but i will continue to work out the kinks, before i implement it, or even mention it. I have so much to do, but won't get it all done tonight.. So i think imma try to lay it down. lol..

If Its Hood, Its All Good..
 Ves Swagger

0 comments: